Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cel mai frumos colind!


Tocmai am primit pe mess un video cu "Jeff Dunham si Achmed the dead terrorrist". Este un video de Craciun, in care Achmed canta un colind morbid, dar foarte amuzant. Ca sa intelegeti mai bine, va las si versurile cantecului. Sa ascultam impreuna "Jingle Bombs". Enjoy!

Achmed the dead terrorist


Versuri:
Dashing through the sand
With a bomb strapped to my back
I have a nasty plan
For Christmas in Iraq

I got through checkpoint A
But not through checkpoint B
That's when I got shot in the xxx by U.S. military

It's not funny!

Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs mine blew up you see
Where are all the virgins that Bin Laden promised me
Jingle bombs, jingle bombs your soldiers shot me dead
The only thing that I have left is this towel upon my head

I used to be a man, but every time I cough
Thanks do uncle Sam my nuts keep falling off
My bombing days are done, I need to find some work
Perhaps it would be much safer as a convenient store night clerk,
Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs I think I got screwed
Don't laugh at me because I'm dead or I kill you!

I kill you!

2 comments:

  1. i kill you:))))sa nu te astepti ca de craciun sa iti spun craciun fericit pt k o sa iti spun i kiil you=)))

    ReplyDelete